Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Want to be a writer?

I know this site is very new and still trying to get started in articles and the look and feel but I would like to recruit someone to help write articles.

The position in the beginning will be for a "contributor" meaning that you can write articles that will have to be approved by me before being published. Eventually being able to move up to author and be able to publish your own articles. This is just something to do for fun with no incentives right now.

I would prefer someone with the cataclysm beta to write articles about the progress of hunters in beta. If you are interested in this position please leave a comment with a little info about your knowledge of hunters and if you have been invited to the beta or not and I will get back to you.

Or please email me at landoforcs@gmail.com

Thanks for anyone interested

No comments:

Post a Comment