Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh no, Bugs! 4.0.1

I have been checking out the Bug Forum lately for any significant hunter bugs.

There is a pretty big bug with hunters pets in the stables going missing. You can view the thread here. I would be advised to be careful what rare pets you have obtained put into your stable. I could suggest keeping them in your Call Stable Pet for now until this bug has been resolved as to not risk losing your beloved.

Some people appear to be have trouble with the Master Marksman effect not providing a free non cast Aimed Shot at 5 stacks. If this is you, check out this thread.

There are also multiple threads about pets Dash ability. It appears to unlearn itself from Core Hounds and Devilsaurs and some players can't find the spell in the spell book after a pet learns it. Check them out here.

I believe that is all I have been able to find so far. Hopefully all gets fixed pretty quickly as I know we all want to go out and catch all kinds of new pets!

1 comment: