Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pet of the Week 9/8

Welcome to this weeks "Pet of the Week" here on the Land of Orcs. I hope you all have enjoyed some of the previous pets shown so far. This weeks pet is the White Worg.

This wolf is my personal favorite pet. I have one that is my companion that comes with me to every raid. Wolves are of course the best raiding pet at the moment because of their Furious Howl spell.

These wolves are have a nice clean white coat and slender body and their claws and teeth are menacing and tell people to stay away!

The white worg is most popularly known for being seen in the Alterac Valley battleground. But, they can also be found in Dun Morogh, Duskwood, and Felwood as rare spawns.

I hope you enjoy this weeks pet of the week and go out and catch your very own white worg.

Hyolith

No comments:

Post a Comment